Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 1: And were off....

I woke up super excited to begin my routine not only because it was the first day of the experiment but also because my Bubba gave me an early birthday gift that I was ready to break in:)

 NICE....

My gym attire....

I decided to add a little more cardio to my routine by riding my bike to the gym... also a gift from my Bubba for V day....


I got to the gym did some cardio (20 minutes) then ventured off to the weight area... dun dun duuuuuun. Overall my routine went well except for the unfamiliarity of where everything was and how many pounds were good for each exercise. I looked like a TOTAL beginner, with my photocopied section from the book of the exercises I was supposed to do for that day... it was classic. I was at the gym for about an hour in total and felt accomplished.

My food intake was blaze. I was having Brunch with  my hubby and my Mom but Brunch ended up being Lunch wich ended with dessert (eeeeeek). But let me tell you there is nothing like Pecan Bread Pudding on an Easter Sunday or any other day of the week. However I know for me to attain the results I need I have to watch my diet. What a drag.... but I do beleive in a little cheat here and there.... I gotta live!

Tomorrow is a new day and it is Day 2 of the 28- Day Body Shapeover Experiment which is Cardio.

PS: Here is the routine I did today:

Dumbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets 8 rep
Cable Row Upright Row: 3 sets 8 reps
Kneeling Cable Bent Lateral Raise: 3 sets 8 reps
One Arm Cable Curl: 3 sets 8 reps
Barbell Drag Curl: 2 sets 8 reps
Dumbell Concentration Curl: 2 sets 8 reps
Dumbell Tricep Kickback: 3 sets 8 reps
One arm Dumbell Overhead Triceps Extension: 3 sets 8 reps
One Arm Cable Reverse Pressdown: 2 sets 8 reps

PSS: I thought this was pretty cool. Me being a Weight Watchers member it was about time for them to have a spokesperson who can share their success on the program.





Happy Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment